Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome,

This is my first blog and I hope to post here every week. I have joined the 52 week challenge and will be sharing my progress and some of my thoughts on looking back to move forward - a journey to weight reduction.
Thanks for joining me on my journey and I hope you enjoy.

Saturday 22 September 2012

Week 38 - Checking In


The last six weeks have flashed past in a blur – I seem to remember making plans for better eating, moving, beauty and relaxing.
So what have I been up to in the last 6 weeks…….

Balance – my life has never been more balanced.  I have reassessed, reorganised and reinvented myself and I am enjoying my new schedule.
Eating better – this has been hit and miss, definitely a work in progress.  One thing I have done is stopped drinking diet drinks……. I am drinking more water.  My meals are better and I don’t pig out as much but there is room for improvement.

Moving – this has been the biggest change for me.  I have joined the most amazing gym and love the time I spend there. Actually I am going 4 times a week and really do understand how gyms can become addictive. Its 3 weeks until  my assessment but I do feel I’ve reduced weight and improved.
Beauty – this has never been an important focus for me but  I have added some routines into my schedule.  I am shaving my legs regularly and moisturising twice a day. 

Relaxing – understanding what relaxing means to me is the key.  So what is relaxing….. I love being on Facebook and I relax each night with it.  Pedicures once a month and chilling out.
Looking back I have achieved a great deal in the past few weeks, yes there is still room for improvement and I will be making those improvements over the coming weeks.

Thanks Deb (http://www.homelifesimplified.com.au/simplify-parenting/) its good to look back to see how far we have come.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow - what progress! You sound like you're on a roll. Its great you have found a gym you love. It sounds so good I wish they had one in sydney. Well done on making such big improvements.

    ReplyDelete