Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome,

This is my first blog and I hope to post here every week. I have joined the 52 week challenge and will be sharing my progress and some of my thoughts on looking back to move forward - a journey to weight reduction.
Thanks for joining me on my journey and I hope you enjoy.

Saturday 10 November 2012

Week 45 - Traditions

Traditions are very important and none more important that family traditions.

For me this has always been the case and we have always kept the family traditions, this year will be no different.  My family celebrate Christmas eve and Christmas day. Both are simple affairs but meaningful to us.
This year we will be with my father and I am taking the Christmas eve celebrations to his aged care facility.  I have the dinning room booked and LOML, Merman and my nephew will be joining dad and his friend to celebrate.  It will be low key and simple.
On Christmas day we will join dad again in the home for lunch…….. not quite the festive feast but well we don’t need a big feast.
We will be visiting LOML’s family a week prior to Christmas and spending time with our great nieces and great nephew. The best part of Christmas – watching little ones open their presents.

Traditions are very important to me and I will always continue my family traditions.

1 comment:

  1. That's what's important - spending time with family. I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete