Welcome to my blog

Hello and welcome,

This is my first blog and I hope to post here every week. I have joined the 52 week challenge and will be sharing my progress and some of my thoughts on looking back to move forward - a journey to weight reduction.
Thanks for joining me on my journey and I hope you enjoy.

Saturday 28 January 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 4

Balance and Wheel of life

My first thought was thanks Deb (http://www.homelifesimplified.com.au/)  another tough challenge,   another brain strainer and wow this one will be hard.  Then I looked at it again and thought yeah I can do this.

 Maybe I am toughening up, just maybe I am learning something about myself because once I devoted some time to this challenge I realised that it wasn’t so difficult and that I could create the wheel of life without spending the entire day stressing over the right words.

Not sure if it was one of the other posts I read today or the fact that I am actually learning about myself from the previous challenges but I am looking at myself, really looking at myself not at what I think I should be.



My wheel of life isn’t very balanced but it is a starting point for me to make some much needed changes to my life.  Now to put a bit of thought into how I can make the changes I need to make and got on with it.

Look out 2012 here I come………
                                               

6 comments:

  1. Good luck Rita with getting your balance!! I too found this weeks challenge a little bit easier - THANK GOD!!!!! I enjoyed reading your post today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, thanks for dropping by. It was a good challenge this week and actually has helped me a lot. I am really enjoying the SYL challenge.
    Shine on in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you are learning about yourself...the first weeks have been tough but they have certainly paid off. This was a great post to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bec, Thanks for dropping by. I am really enjoying this challenge and I have met some great people and I love the sharing. I have learnt so much from not only the challenges by the wonderful posts I am reading.
    Shine on in 2012 :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your visual hon! and i LOVE this "I am looking at myself, really looking at myself not at what I think I should be." This is at the core of my mission with both the challenge and my whole blog so I am grateful to you for sharing that sentiment. It is wonderful to read!

    deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Deb, not only for your kind words but for this wonderful challenge. I am loving this so much and I really appreciate your time and effort to bring us this fantastic program. You are a gem......

    ReplyDelete